Friday, May 8, 2020

How big the Universe Is!

What is the most largest thing you have wondered ever in your life ? 
(I am not saying about stars of course they are big but we can not see them How much big they are!)



Maybe the possible answers of this can a animal , a building , a transport, a mountain but some of you say a sea.  
According to me Ocean can be a largest observable thing we have ever seen . 
See it is endless ! It comprises of nearly 71% of Earth. The whole population of earth lives only on 29% of it's part. I know many of you would say what is amazing in this . But you are not imagining this thing as I am.
I have a video to show which can give you a glimpse of my imagination.
So Enjoy this video .Watch Till the End(Recommended)


Done with the video . In the end of this video there is a possibility of multiverse is shown. Believe me this is not the end . That multiverse theory is under research .
By this video you get to know that how much big the universe is. Scientist say there is even a possibility that the universe could be a drop in a ocean of a world where there is a ocean with endless boundary.
I think many have  got that imagination and felling which I was talking about previously .
This thing always stuns me when i try to think about this .



This is my first blog So many grammatical mistakes , many formatting mistakes and many logical ordering mistakes . Please forgive me and try to understand what i am trying to say in this blog.


This is Divyanshu Singh
A Physics Enthusiast




 

6 comments: